- 11-Jul-2022 to Until Filled (MST)
- Tolleson, AZ, USA
- 22.00-33.00 DOE
- Full Time
Full benefits package available: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D/LTD, Vacation, Sick Time, 401K, Tuition Assistance, & Employee Assistance Program.
Come help us protect lives!
CopperState Fire Protection is currently hiring for a Sprinkler Technician in our Phoenix, Arizona branch.
- Perform tests and inspections on wet, dry, and preaction fire sprinkler systems, fire pumps, foam systems, hydrants and related systems.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on wet, dry, and preaction fire sprinkler systems, fire pumps, hydrants and related systems.
- Perform Backflow tests and repairs or have the ability to obtain a license in a timely manner.
- Must have working knowledge of NFPA 25 and 13.
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Maintain safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
- NICET or CSA Certified preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and on-call.
- Ability to obtain industry certifications
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must read and speak English.
- Must have a valid driver's license in current good standing.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Complies with applicable safety, environment, health and waste management policies and procedures.
- U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency is required.
About CopperState Fire Protection:
CopperState Fire Protection is a division of Fire Protection Service Corporation. FPSC was founded in 1952 and has over 65 years' experience protecting what matters most. The Company has grown and expanded to locations throughout Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. We strive to provide the best customer experience from inception and beyond. We hire quality individuals with entrepreneurial spirits who are excited to help us soar to levels that far exceed our competition.
We offer on-the-job training for industry specific skills and knowledge. We support certification in our employee's fields, from NICET and beyond. We strive to promote internal organic growth and encourage employees to apply for positions that offer personal development in our rapidly expanding company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.