- Cary Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Cary, NC, USA
- 34.00-36.00 per hour
- Full Time
Pay depends on years of experience
Looking for Wound Care Nurses (RN or LPN) to join our team!
NEW WAGE SCALE and $10,000 SIGN on Bonus
We are searching for a Wound Care Nurse to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Wound Care Nurse that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Act as a liaison between the Wound Specialist Physician and the nursing staff.
- Participate in the development and achievement of Wound Care Program and objectives.
- Staff development functions/responsibilities.
- Provide educational programming.
- Assist in the implementation of and monitor compliance with policies, procedures, and standards of practice consistent with Corporate and external regulatory guidelines.
- Collaborate amongst Interdisciplinary Team to encompass all aspects of care to promote wound healing.
- Provide direct resident care in the assessment, treatment and follow up for wound management as ordered by the physician.
- Assist in the implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned resident.
- Maintain ongoing communications with physicians concerning resident care. Assist surveyors and inspectors to facilitate regulatory compliance, as per the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. Must possess current Wound Care and CPR certifications. Minimum of one (1) year of Wound Care experience required, (2) years preferred.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a RN or LPN in state of practice.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Consulate Health Care https://consulatehc.applicantpro.com