- The Manor at Penn Village
- Selinsgrove, PA, USA
- Full Time
Looking for qualified Assistant Business Office Managers to join our team!
We are searching for an Assistant Business Office Manager to join our community that is resident and family focused, a team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are an Assistant Business Office Manager that has business acumen, is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help grow your own personal and professional development. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Record daily collection of cash receipts and deposit to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare deposits, posting entries in the accounting system.
- Establish and maintain communication with resident, family members and others responsible for payment for resident care services. Assure all are kept current about account status.
- Analyze account activity and prepare interest calculation and summary reports.
- Generate timely billing of payor classes.
- Responsible for the generation and submission of all network and insurance, claims, statements on a timely basis.
- Produce UB92's for all Medicare and contract resident as well as for Medicare demand billings.
- Complete month end close in a timely manner.
- Keep AFA up to date with current provider/pay status.
- Adhere to established reporting procedures to ensure that the numbers balance.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high-school diploma or its equivalent. Two-year degree preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) years' experience in bookkeeping or accounting practices.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.