- Pine View Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Waynesboro, MS, USA
- Full Time
Medical (includes prescription), Dental, Vision, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
Looking for qualified Restorative Care Nurses to join our team!
We are searching for a Restorative Care Nurse to join our community that is patient & family focused, team builder, and excited about the opportunity to assist in building a culture.
If you are a Restorative Care Nurse that is team-oriented, driven, and excited about the opportunity to build a culture, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Perks and Benefits
- Pay rate: Competitive pay, along with holiday pay and paid time off (PTO) program.
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
- Perform restorative nursing procedures that maximize our resident's existing abilities, emphasize independence instead of dependence, and minimize the negative effects of disability with an attitude of realistic optimism.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct restorative care services, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern nursing facilities.
- Develop and maintain restorative care standards. Assist in standardizing the methods in which restorative care will be accomplished.
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of resident care plans, resident assessments, etc., as necessary.
- Provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in this state.
- Must have, as a minimum, one (1) year experience in restorative care.
- Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative therapy practices.
- You must be qualified, compassionate, and dedicated to a job well done.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.