- Pennknoll Village
- Everett, PA, USA
- 16.00-18.50 per hour Sign-on bonus
- Full Time
Pennknoll Village, 208 Pennknoll Road, Everett, PA 15537
June ONLY!!! Sign-on bonus $7,000 full-time; $3,500 part-time
Looking for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team!
Shift differentials: $2 evening; $1.50 night
We invest and empower our CNA's for upward movement within the company and in their career. Experienced with prior Long Term Care, or No Experience, no matter where you are in your nursing journey, we are committed to your success. We appreciate our employees and reward them for working hard.
Do you thrive in a team environment and desire to make a difference in the lives of others while advancing your skills? Are you caring and compassionate? If this sounds like you, let's talk!
The Certified Nursing Assistant, delivers direct care to residents and patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and life care standards in the health and rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home). CNAs will assists our residents with activities of daily living, personal hygiene and mobility, by prioritizing their wellbeing and ensuring they maintain their dignity and independence.
Responsibilities (What does a CNA do):
- Caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our residents.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility.
- Aid in daily tasks such as, use of telephone, laundry, transportation, and mail delivery.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication reminders.
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and status.
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents.
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room, serving, and clean up.
- Companionship and conversation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications (What do you need to be a CNA):
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certified nursing assistant certification course.
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to essential job duties.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Caregivers must complete our new hire orientation.
Perks and Benefits (What's in it for you):
- Pay rate: Competitive. Additional holiday pay and overtime hours may apply.
- Shift options: Day, Evening, and Night shifts available to choose from. Additional hours by request.
- Lucrative referral program: Earn extra cash!
- Innovative Purchasing Program: We offer a purchasing program that allows you to buy thousands of products (technology, furniture, clothing, etc.) and pay over time. Zero interest, no credit check, no hidden fees.
- Access to online learning 24/7: Our Learning Management System offers over 1,500 courses for senior care, health and human services industry. Use it for free to help satisfy your state specific licensure requirements. Data base includes, MS Office and Leadership/Supervisory content. Available via computer or mobile, and many courses are offered in alternative languages.
- Phone and auto discounts: Up to 20% on employee personal wireless accounts and auto rentals through designated vendors.
- Employee Assistance Fund: You are always there for others. Let us be there for you. In unexpected catastrophic situations you can confidentially apply for help.
About The Company
Changing Lives, Inspiring Careers! We are a place where everyone works together to deliver exceptional patient care. It's a family oriented and teamwork environment where everyone plays an important part, every day, and where we can help you build the career you want and deserve. New grads are always welcome!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.