- 24-Sep-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- El Paso, TX, USA
- Full Time
Coilcraft is a global, privately-held company with headquarters located in the Chicago suburbs. Coilcraft has a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components and operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics. We have an opening for a bilingual Operations Manager at our Juarez, Mexico facility. The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations while increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Overall responsibility for leading and managing the Juarez facility to meet and exceed performance expectations.
- Provide leadership for production, R&D, quality, machining, maintenance, HR and accounting. Work closely with production and machining to consistently monitor, improve and develop strategic plans.
- Monitor, identify and target opportunities for cost reduction while maintaining productivity, quality and safety strategies.
- Partner with site Human Resources to address staffing, employee relations, employee morale, benefits and compensation.
- Foster an environment that encourages creative problem solving and innovative ideas for product development/improvement.
- Communicate with corporate headquarters regarding production and manufacturing strategies, improvements and challenges. Identify and implement strategies to address any site issues. Strong Spanish and English speaking and writing skills.
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures and local health and safety regulations are met.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in engineering, operations or business related field.
- 7+ years' experience in engineering, production or operations roles within plant environment. Experience within electronic component industry a strong plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities/projects in a time sensitive manner.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among employees, managers and senior leaders.
- Understanding of general finance, budgeting and forecasting concepts. Ability to analyze financials to make plant decisions.
- Strong communication skills and follow up ability with local employees and corporate headquarters.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel to customers, vendors or corporate office when necessary.
- Bilingual strong English and Spanish.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.