- Washington, DC, USA
- 75000-90000 per year
- Full Time
Full benefits included
Located: Remote (some travel is required)
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required, OR 6 additional years of experience in this field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in professional ongoing dialog
- At least seven (7) years of experience with developing federal advisory committee meeting summaries
- At least five (5) years of technical report writing/editing experience
- At least three (3) years of Strategic communications planning experience
- At least five (5) years of written experience with written and verbal engagement with senior leaders
- At least five (5) years of media relations experience
- Attend and prepare summaries of various in-person and virtual meetings.
- Create whitepapers and reports based on meetings and congressional requirements.
- Produce public outreach materials including but not limited to: tri-folds, flyers, web pages, articles, etc.
- Proofreading, editing, and web page updates.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word, and all forms of Adobe.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com