- Denver, CO, USA
- 17-20 per hour $17 - 20/hour
Circuit Media is recruiting for a Human Resources intern. Applicants must be either enrolled as a Senior at an accredited college or university or recent graduate. This is a 12 week, full-time position. If you are a recent graduate, you will be evaluated after this period for full-time employment. You will join a HR team of four, with the opportunity to learn all aspects of human resources, including recruiting, onboarding, and HR management software.
Our office is located in Denver, Colorado but the successful candidate may work remotely.
Circuit Media's Internship Program is a program that provides candidates with:
- A competitive salary
- Possible future employment
- In-house training
Resumes/Cover Letters must include:
- Current major
- Expected graduation date
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Assisting with onboarding and recruitment processes to fill open positions.
- Providing training opportunities for employees internally.
- Answers frequently asked questions from employees relative to standard policies, benefits, etc.
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, and holiday parties.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Internship will also include:
Partnership across company teams to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
Prefer a Senior or recent graduate.
Major: Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technological skills - HRIS coursework a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Equal Opportunity Employer
17- 20.00 per hour.