- Amarillo, TX, USA
Full benefits, including health care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA, PTO
Circuit Media is searching for an Administrative Clerk to join our team. The purpose of the position is to provide administrative and operations services in support of the Federal Government. This is a temporary contract position ending September 30th, 2022.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, taking messages, receiving visitors, providing information, and referring calls or visitors to others as appropriate.
- Receiving, sorting, routing and distributing incoming mail, packages, and correspondence to staff
- Maintains files and filing systems in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain office supplies and coordinate maintenance of office equipment.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Working effectively using online resources, following applicable IT policies and procedures such as security and appropriate use policies.
- Formatting letters, reports, personnel forms, etc. using various types of software.
- Scheduling, attending, and conducting staff meetings, as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Basic understanding of office equipment.
- Ability to work independently and identify and solve problems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; higher level degree preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related field required.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you!