- Denver, CO, USA
- 30.00 -34.00
- Full Time
Full benefits, including health care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA, PTO
Circuit Media is seeking to fill full-time contractor positions at the Denver location of a federal agency, located in Lakewood, Colorado. This is an entry-level professional position with the opportunity for advancement in the growing field of purchasing.
The chosen candidate should have basic knowledge of or interest in learning procurement rules and processes. This includes the following:
- Federal Acquisition Regulations;
- Office of Federal Procurement Policy letters;
- federal policies and procedures, organization, operations, and culture.
- Review contract invoices and create receiving reports in accordance with FAR Part 32.
- Obtain documentation confirming inspection and acceptance from requester/end-user in order to recommend payment. Maintain contract/task order files by including required documentation.
- Create and route documents, including but not limited to, purchase requests, purchase orders, task orders, delivery orders, contracts, modifications and receiving reports.
- Close-out contracts, tasks orders, and delivery orders in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations and the National Archives and Records Administration policies and procedures.
- Attend staff meetings and bring any issues to the attention of supervisors that may have an impact on contracting policy.
- Assist on-site management with agency training, including scheduling and management of training logistics.
- Perform additional administrative/technical duties as assigned by onsite personnel, with an eye towards excellent customer service and positive results in this team-centric, professional environment.
- Utilize clear and concise written and oral communications when drafting documents and/or interacting with government personnel and the public.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Office. Experience with any additional federal databases and processes a plus.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at circuitmediagreen.com.
Please submit your resume and respond to requests for testing. Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer.