This is a Logistics Specialist role in support of the Air Force Strategic Development Planning and Experimentation (AF SDPE) Directorate.
Located: Dayton OH, Current telework hybrid protocol in place
Education: Bachelor's Degree (extensive work experience may suffice for a degree)
Experience: minimum of 5 years of government work experience
Clearance Requirement: None
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Will coordinate with Government Experimentation Teams and the applicable Air Force Accountable Property Officer and Logistics Material Control Activity to:
- Ensure all equipment purchased for experimentation is correctly account for in the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) to ensure compliance
- Ensure all Government Furnished Property provided to third parties is processed through the DoD Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment and DPAS
- Coordinate the transfer of equipment from AFRL/RS inventory to other AFRL Technical Directorates (TD's) or owning organizations when applicable
- Ensure compliance to the applicable areas in AFRLI 23-141 AFRL Equipment and Other Laboratory Asset Management.
- Shall coordinate with AF/Test Wing's government Logistics to ensure proper shipment of equipment and tracking of experimental equipment in DPAS.
- Conduct annual inventory reconciliation to ensure compliance with Air Force equipment inventory policy.
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.