- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Full benefits, including health care, life insurance, short and long-term disability, HSA, PTO
Circuit Media is searching for an Executive Assistant to join our team. The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties that are necessary to run an organization efficiently. They will use computer software to carry out duties, and manage calendars and documents. This position may also use videoconferencing, fax, and other office equipment. They will provide high-level administrative support for an office and for top executives of an organization. They often handle more complex responsibilities, such as reviewing incoming documents and working with high level officials.
This position will cover general office administration for the Deputy Director and Acting Directors office at the Main Interior Building including but not limited to:
- Prepare or help prepare the Deputy Director (s) travel documents (authorizations and vouchers) in the automated travel system.
- Assist travelers with travel arrangements, resolves complex travel issues, and reviews travel records to ensure they are processed correctly.
- Provides general information concerning office operations to the public both orally and in writing. Contacts may occur through telephone, email, and in person.
- Respond to inquiries directly or refer individuals to the appropriate staff member.
- Payroll Entry and/or validate time and attendance records in the automated payroll system.
- Resolve complex timekeeping issues and review time and attendance records to ensure they are coded properly.
- Prepare, edit, and finalize correspondence for the Director's office.
- Disseminate correspondence and track and maintain records (manual and/or electronic) on issued correspondence.
- Ensures that briefing materials, Instruction Memorandums and Information Bulletins are properly distributed to the appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate and/or schedule trainings, meetings, and other events for staff, and maintain training records for office.
- Provide assistance in the completion of records reviews, inventories, and dispositions in accordance with records schedule.
- Process daily incoming and out-going mail, including material transmitted electronically.
- Maintain and monitor inventory and usage of official forms.
- Review forms to determine if they are up to date and still authorized.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available and dispose of obsolete or outdated forms.
- Maintain the central filing system
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch and SHRM - check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com.
Circuit Media is an equal opportunity employer and a HIRE Vets awardee. Please submit your resume and complete all assessments requested. We look forward to hearing from you.