The purpose of this position is to provide web development services and open source CMS development for the Regional Transportation Authority Chicago.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Has extensive experience writing website code with programming languages such as HTML, C++ and Java.
- Helps shape direction of website design for transportation services and customer support.
- Produces, supports, maintains and modifies websites and user interfaces
- Experience with developing and launching websites on open-source CMS's Wordpress and Drupal.
- Experience with work on website refreshes and guiding brand and style development of websites.
- Incorporates applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites.
- Creates and recommends tools that enhance the user's website experience.
- Routinely tests websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors.
- Provides support for routine maintenance after site launch.
- Fixing any website issues or bugs that arise during maintenance and testing.
Located: Denver, CO
Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Clearance Requirement: None
Job Type: Full-Time
Circuit Media looks for creative problem solvers who can flex and grow as needs change and expand. There's a reason why we've been voted a top company by Forbes, Colorado Companies to Watch, and SHRM. Check out our social responsibility website at www.circuitmediagreen.com. We are an 8(a) Certified, EDWOSB, ISBEE.