- LA, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
medical, dental, vision, 401k plus match, and more.
Job Title: Retail General Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared By: Corporate Human Resources
Locations: Florida, North Carolina, & Louisiana
Summary Directs and controls the administration of a Sales Center. Plans, develops and implements goals in conformance with operational procedures and authorities given by the Vice President. Directly responsible for profits/losses of the Sales Center by performing the following duties or through subordinate supervisors. Reports directly to the Vice President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and develops the day-to-day operations of a manufactured home sales center.
- Participates in all hiring and all training of Sales Center employees to ensure that they will remain long term productive employees.
- Participates in regular training programs for all employees.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with lenders, installers, and contractors.
- Participate in various methods of marketing, including local and online lead generation.
- Lead, guide, train and motivate all staff members.
- Maintain usage of the CRM system and hold all staff members accountable for essential entries.
- Maintain a pristine appearance of Sales Center to be customer friendly.
- Maintain personal sales pipeline.
Directly supervises Sales Center employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong moral character.
- Leadership ability.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to respond promptly to customer needs.
- Must have passion and optimism, and the ability to inspire respect and trust among employees.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must live the Champion Operating Principles.
- Candidates must have a verifiable minimum of 3 years manufactured homes sales. Management experience preferred.
Champion Home Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.