- 24-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Part Time
Do you want to work in a fun environment?
Do you want to promote relaxation and reduce stress?
Do you want to help others achieve their health goals and improve their well-being?
If you answered yes to all the question above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Massage Therapist. The Massage Therapist will provide quality massage therapy to members and their guests.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
Note: CCC is currently following the State of MD Covid Mandates currently in place.
What will be expected of you:
- Expertise in multiple massage modalities including Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, hot and cold stone massage, acupressure and reflexology.
- Assess client's soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion.
- Confer with members client about problems with stress, any history of fractures and surgeries and/or pain issues to determine how and whether massage would be helpful.
- Develop and propose client treatment plan.
- Knowledge of an ability to perform role in emergency situations.
- Prepare room and comply with OSHA Requirements
- Massages members and their guests for therapeutic and remedial reasons.
- Provides other kinds of body conditioning.
- Prepares, blends and heats oil and applies substances to members' bodies.
- Greets members and ensures that they sign in.
- Makes entries in and maintains treatment records for each member-client.
- Completes necessary information to invoice for massage therapy.
- Coordinates scheduling with club Front Desk team members.
- Answering questions about massage therapy.
How we determine your qualifications:
- Post-secondary Vocational/Technical School.
- One year of experience as a Massage Therapist
- First Aid and CPR/Defibrillator training preferred
- Must have a State (MD) Massage Therapy License.
- This is a Part Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE