- Toronto, ON, CAN
- 36.63-36.93 per hour
- Full Time
Overtime, health and retirement benefits
St. Marys/CBM, a leading employer, producer, and supplier of Ready-Mix Concrete and related products, is committed to environmental leadership and the safety of our employees.
To meet our growth needs, we require dedicated individuals to join our plant maintenance operations, to repair and maintain our plants and other equipment. We are looking for a permanent full time Plant Mechanic.
Why choose CBM?
- Work for a company that values health and safety!
- Competitive wages for licensed and apprentice mechanics
- Regular safety & job-related training
- Day Shifts, with ample overtime
- Yearly allowances for tools and boots
- Coveralls/pants shirts & mandatory PPE provided
- Yearly reimbursement for Skilled Trades Ontario fee(s)
- Benefits, medical, drug, dental, vision care, STD, LTD
- Retirement plans (either RRSP or Pension, based on location)
- Apprentice's will be paid their regular wage while attending school
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage preventative maintenance and repairs for several ready-mix plants located across applicable territory
- Work with a variety of machines, both indoor and outdoor
- Take work orders and manage priority work
- Travel across territory in a company truck
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
- Safety oriented team player
- Experience repairing and troubleshooting various machinery
- Ability to learn and share repair related knowledge
- Ability to work independently where required
- Minimum full class G valid Ontario Driver's license
- Ability to drive a company pick-up truck
- Own a basic set of hand & power tools
- Millwright certification is an asset, but is not required
Please apply with an up to date resume!
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources.