- Cambridge, ON, CAN
- 27.74-29.74 per hour
- Full Time
Overtime, Extended Health, RRSP etc.
Canada Building Materials (CBM) Aggregate division is a leading producer of high-quality aggregate products. Quality products and safety are mandatory at CBM, and we are looking for a new Truck Driver/Laborer to join our team!
The ideal candidate must have a D/Z (or equivalent) license.
Why join CBM Aggregates?
- Competitive wages, long shifts, and career longevity
- Extensive benefits and retirement plans
- Work for a leader in the industry with a high record of safety!
- Drive parts and water truck around two aggregate sites
- Perform general errands, upkeep, and maintenance around the sites
- Communicate any concerns to supervisor or foreman
- Participate in the health and safety program
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- D/Z license (or equivalent)
- Safety conscious and knowledgeable about health and safety practices
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate heavy equipment is an asset
- Previous completion of the applicable MCTU training is an asset
- Access to reliable transportation (site is not accessible by public transit)
Please apply with an up-to-date resume. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources at (416) 423-1300.