- Cobourg, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Extended Health, RRSPs, Etc.
St. Marys CBM Aggregates is seeking a Dispatcher-Floater for our Eastern Region. In this position, the Dispatcher will be responsible to provide load tickets for customer drivers, for basic daily office duties, as well as a variety of environmental duties, and duties related to the safety training of the truckers and visitors.
- Coverage of local Dispatcher due to vacation, illness, etc.
- Weigh outgoing loads and pit to pit loads; ensure that all loads leaving the pit are within the MAX GVW limits for that vehicle
- Provide Safety Orientation to the truckers and contractors/visitors
- Communicate with the loader operator(s) to ensure the correct material is being shipped
- Communicate with customers and haulers
- Administer Environmental documentation & record keeping (MSDS) as directed by the Management
- File and administer all the MAX GVW records for each truck hauling from the pit
- Responsible for daily office duties: Answering phones, running reports, filing etc.
- Other duties, as assigned
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Basic knowledge of MS Office suite and office machinery
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations
- Ability to travel - must have own vehicle [Reimbursed for Mileage]
- Must have G license
Canada Building Materials is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations throughout the hiring process are available by contacting human resources at (416) 423-1300.