Position/Title: Survivor Trainer, LA County Project
Department: Cast Learning Hub
Reports To: Training Specialist
Cast is looking for its next Survivor Trainer! If you are a mission-driven individual looking for a purposeful career, then look no further! As a key member of the organization, you'll be working alongside the Training Director and Training Specialist to support a Commercial Sexually Exploited Children (CSEC) training program, which will also include a broader category of Human Trafficking; provide trainings using previously developed curriculums as well as develop new curriculum and training to help improve the safety and well-being of minor victims of Commercial Sexual Exploitations and Human trafficking.
- The Survivor Trainer will co-facilitate various trainings, assist with the development, coordination, and implementation of curriculums, trainings, conferences, and events.
- Support recordkeeping of all trainings and evaluations
- Adapt trainings based on feedback from evaluations
- Work with the Training to identify, select, tailor the appropriate training curriculum for type of organization receiving the training
- Administer all related paperwork, including registrations and evaluations
- Other duties assigned by the Training Director and Training Specialist
- The Survivor Trainers must have lived experience of CSEC and/or human Trafficking
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience training on CSEC and/or human trafficking.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA
To apply, please submit a Resume and Cover Letter, you can also check out other opportunities on our company portal: https://www.castla.org/human-trafficking/get-involved/#careers
This is a contract position for a period of three (3) years, but may be extended at the sole discretion of the County.
Cast is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking (Cast) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CAST complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
CAST offers generous benefits, including medical, life, paid sick/vacation time, and a 403(b) plan. Additionally, we provide you an opportunity for continued learning through career, professional & personal development, and training along with working with a team of committed individuals, where you are supported and given every chance to succeed.