- Lansing, MI, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance is available after 60 days, Generous paid time off. Retirement plan contribution match.
CACS, Inc. Head Start and Early Childhood Programs is now hiring Head Start Teachers! This is an immediate opening located in Lansing, MI. The rate of pay is $17.13 per hour.
Head Start Teachers work full-time, up to 42 weeks per year and have the summer off!
- Weekly lesson planning (including individualization) with Creative Curriculum
- Assessing the developmental progress of children through Teaching Strategies Gold
- Providing guidance and support to teaching team (Teacher Assistant, Classroom Assistant)
- Home Visits, Parent/Teacher Conferences, Family Fun Nights, Reading is Fundamental (RIF) activities
- Working with cross functional team to prepare children for Kindergarten success
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Child Development preferred, Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Endorsement. Associates degree required.
- 1 year of experience working in an early childhood education setting
Why employees at CACS, Inc. say they LOVE coming to work:
- "Coming to work every day is like a new learning experience. I truly enjoy working with children and being a role model in their lives. I appreciate my job and that is why I come back."
- "We are family we work together to better the families we work for. CACS, Inc. respects us and the work we do."
- "I think it is great that the staff, family advocates and supervisors work together with children, parents and staff."
CACS is an equal opportunity employer