- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Part Time
Butterfield Trail Village, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
*** Covid-19 Vaccine required as a condition of employment
Part-time Driver needed for Saturdays and Sundays with flexible hours and up to 25 hours during the week.
Transport residents to and from various destinations scheduled by the Program Directors evenings and weekends, as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of all passengers, adhering and enforcing the transportation policies at all times including seat belts for ambulatory and safety restraints for non-ambulatory residents.
- Comply with flexible driving schedule for days, evenings, and weekends.
- Drive the BTV van or bus to transport residents to planned activities, excursions, or around the BTV campus.
- Maintain mileage and service log book in each vehicle.
- Assist residents entering and exiting the bus or van.
- Adhere to safety guidelines set forth in training.
- High school or GED
- CDL required must have Arkansas driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 25 years old (insurance requirements)
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with residents
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Butterfield Trail Village https://butterfieldtrailvillagejobs.applicantpro.com