- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 403(b) retirement plan, Generous PTO package
Butterfield Trail Village, a Life Plan Community, offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
***Covid Vaccine required for employment
Maintenance Technician I is an entry level position that performs general electrical, plumbing and repairs on buildings, machines or equipment. Duties are frequently repetitive or involve providing physical effort such as lifting and moving objects and materials and cleaning work areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively handle resident and staff service requests, preventive maintenance and work orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain, assess and repair issues including electrical, plumbing, A/C, HVAC, appliances and interiors.
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, services requests, etc.
- Run errands for materials, etc., trash pick-up and move furniture, as needed.
- Follow all safety, security, infection control and hazardous materials policies and procedures to establish a safe work environment.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of regulations issued by Arkansas Health Department, Office of Long Term Care, National Fire Code (NFPA), NFPA Life Safety Code, state plumbing code, OSHA and other authorities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in general non-licensed maintenance experience is preferred; however individuals with a willingness and aptitude to learn on the job will be considered
- Previous plumbing experience is highly desirable
- Must possess good interpersonal skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to adjust schedule or work overtime on occasion to meet business needs
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must have Current Drivers License