- Fayetteville, AR, USA
- Based on Experience
- Full-Time & PRN
Generous PTO Benefit, Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B, additional supplemental benefits
Butterfield Trail Village, a Life Plan Community, offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
$3000 Sign On bonus for Full-time
We pay based on experience.
Covid-19 Vaccine and Current flu shot required as a condition of employment
Great Benefits & Generous Paid Time Off
- Delivery of one-on-one nursing care including, medication and treatment administration with knowledge of potential adverse side effects.
- Monitor and assess resident's condition including interpretation of resident's vital signs and other symptoms, and report/collaborate with physicians and other nursing staff regarding delivery of care.
- Communicate with physicians, pharmacies, outside contractors, as well as family members, in order to ensure that the resident's total regimen of care is maintained.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other departments within the facility to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Inspect the nursing service treatment areas daily to ensure that they are maintained in a hygienic and safe manner.
- Monitor any assigned personnel to ensure that they are following established safety regulations in the use of equipment and supplies.
- Follow best practices, as well as any current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the facility when providing direct-care.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Current Arkansas State License in Nursing is required
- One year prior nursing experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to organize & prioritize job responsibilities
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screen
Butterfield Trail Village https://butterfieldtrailvillagejobs.applicantpro.com