Butterfield Trail Village, a Life Plan Community, offers active seniors a resort-style environment with a focus on wellness and amenities. Our compassionate and professional team prides itself in providing quality care to our residents. Join our team and be a part of our very special community.
Responsible for the safety and security of residents, facility, and service programs, staff and property.
*** Covid-19 Vaccine required as a condition of employment
PRN Position - As Needed
- Make regular rounds both inside and outside the Village to ensure a safe and secure environment. Record each round in the security log book.
- Ensure physical safety and protection through effective monitoring of lighting, lock, and key system, door alarms, monitors, personnel identification, and access control through surveillance rounds, package, material, and property removal control and vehicle control.
- Report all maintenance problems and when possible, rectify safety hazards.
- Respond to all emergency situations, including, but not limited to: fire, theft, unauthorized persons, personal injury etc.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Trash removal and disposal.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Arkansas Driver's License and clean driving record
- Must be 25 years or older
- Must possess excellent customer and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Good reporting and surveillance skills
- Integrity, professionalism, and dependable
- Good decision-making skills; detail oriented
- Ability to adjust schedule or work overtime on occasion to meet business needs
- Ability to walk up to 7 hours/shift
- Ability to respond quickly to emergency situations
- Ability to lift and or pull up to 40 pounds