For over half a century, The Brewer-Garrett Company has been delivering award-winning commercial energy efficiency services to meet our clients' energy, process, and building service needs.
Through our People, Programs & Technologies, we have developed proven industry solutions to be the benchmark in customer satisfaction for the Building Services & Energy industries.
Our expanding business has created an opportunity for an entry-level Parts Coordinator to support our fast-paced Service Department.
No experience necessary, all we ask is that you have a great attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Ordering and maintaining all parts, tools, and supplies for technicians
- Negotiating with vendors on pricing and shipping or parts
- Track department shipping and receiving of materials
- Keeping inventory logs of all supplies, parts, and tools
- Maintain vendor catalog updates
- Supervising delivery drivers and communicating delivery schedules with departments
Education and Experience:
- Similar experience in parts ordering (experience in the HVAC is a plus).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are necessary for success in this role
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
Brewer-Garrett offers an outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, paid time off, exercise facilities, and a great place to work!
EOE and Drug-Free Workplace
Apply today and be a part of our company!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!