This is an exciting time for Brewer Garrett Company as we continue growing. BG is the leader in delivering award-winning commercial energy efficiency services to meet our clients' energy, process, and building service needs for over 60 years. We are seeking our next entrepreneurial star to lead our dynamic sales force. The right candidate for the Service Sales Manager must have a proven track record to coach, lead, and grow our team of Sales Executives and Representatives. The Service Sales Manager will be responsible for creating BG's HVAC, Electrical, and Building Maintenance service offerings with commercial, industrial, and institutional customers. This person will leverage existing industry knowledge and develop relationships to acquire profitable revenue opportunities. We need you to bring your winning attitude, rise to the challenge, and make a difference in our organization!
The right candidate will perform the following:
- Manage and develop the team of 6 sales professionals through the sale process of Prospecting, Qualifying, Verifying, Proposing, and Closing service agreements
- Create a need with customers through the value-add sale of energy-efficient maintenance programs for their mechanical and electrical systems, or complete facility management programs
- Negotiate and close agreements, provide pay-back analysis when appropriate
- Offer leads and opportunities to construction, design-build, performance contracting, commissioning, and automation on new and managed accounts when appropriate
- Write proposals and make presentations to client
- Turns conflict into additional value that leads to new opportunities
- Understands the roles and motivations of negotiating parties and anticipates their tactics, needs, sensitivities, and intentions
- Work with service operations team to have them assist in sales opportunities when appropriate
- Facilitate the resolution of operational issues when identified by the sales team.
- Participate and take a leadership position in industry affinity groups, like BOMA, IFMA, IREM, Chambers of Commerce, Rotary, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce automation tools for reporting of sales results and forecast
- Jointly develop a personal development plan to continue individual growth and enrich the job experience of the team
- 10+ years experience in value-added outside sales
- Prior experience in the HVAC or Electrical service industry
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Engineering
What will set you apart:
- Master's degree
- Salesforce software experience
- Familiarity with the Cleveland/Akron marketplace
We offer a competitive salary plus commission, outstanding benefits package including 401(k) with company match, health/dental/vision, life insurance, LTD, flexible spending, generous paid time off, on-site gym, and a great place to work!
BG is an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!