BG is seeking an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems. A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. The right candidate will be a patient individual with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases, or hot liquids.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble, and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
- Repair commercial appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of an apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice the profession
- Competitive pay
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental benefits packages
- 401K company match
- 5 vacation days beginning on your 1st day
- 5 personal days beginning on your 1st day
- 6 paid holidays
- Continuing education
We are an EOE and Drug-Free Workplace.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!