- 17-Mar-2023 to 16-Apr-2023 (CST)
- Hillside, IL, USA
- Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits package
Bluestar Corporate Relocation Services (BCRS) is a vehicle transportation company within the fast-paced logistics space. We offer specialized car shipping globally. The mission of BCRS is to offer best-in-class customer satisfaction. Our focus is service, reliability, transparency, and consistency.
Bluestar Corporate Relocation Services is growing due to the increased volume of business and is seeking to add outstanding individuals for our Dispatcher role. Experience in customer service and carrier-driver relations is required to be successful in this role. This is a very fast-paced environment with a lot of multitasking and close attention to detail necessary to maintain accuracy. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that enjoys working independently with customers and prefers a fun fast-paced work environment. We offer outstanding benefits and opportunities for growth.
- Identify and dispatch to quality third-party carriers at competitive rates
- Manage software dispatch systems and maintain customer relationships in the dispatch and supervision of drivers on loads.
- Ensure driver compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
- Complete daily reporting of dispatch activity.
- Facilitate all over the road breakdowns, accidents, weather delays, and any route exceptions.
- Cultivates strong relationships with drivers and customers.
- Provides customers with carrier updates.
- Replies to incoming email which includes quote inquiries, chat inquiries, and new business inquiries.
- Carrier relations to obtain positive feedback from drivers.
- Confirm orders are delivered.
Our company provides you with:
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Vision Discount Plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Bonus Program
- 1-2 years of Dispatch experience
- Must be able to work Monday- Friday from 8 am- 5 pm
- Must be willing to work a rotating schedule after normal business hours if needed
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound judgment, initiative, and professional communication skills must be always exhibited.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter and motivated to achieve.
- Comfortable with computers and multiple applications.