- Omaha, NE, USA
- 50000-60000.00 per year
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Solutions is seeking a reliable, driven, and experienced Paralegal to join our Corporate team. This Paralegal will be a key player on our business teams working closely with our internal teams to provide over-the-top service and achieve the best results for our clients.
We are seeking a Paralegal with experience in business law. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in business law. The paralegal will be responsible for frequently interacting with clients, documents, maintaining files, scheduling, billing, and reviewing of contracts.
Strong computer skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently are required. All candidates must be self-sufficient and be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment. .
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Education and Experience
What You Need:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree; OR
- A paralegal degree from an accredited paralegal program, paralegal certificate; OR
- Minimum of three (3) years paralegal experience or prior legal experience in a position demonstrating an aptitude to perform the requirements this position requires.
- Other requirements include:
- Knowledge of legal terminology, legal forms, documents, practices and procedures.
- Skill in the use of various computer software programs (Microsoft Office, Document Management System, Data Rooms, Minute Book Software, and Adobe).
- Strong grammar, proofreading, and writing skills.
- Skill in organization, critical thinking, project management, attention to detail, and good judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in a professional, constructive and courteous manner.
- Ability to confidently and effectively interact with clients, attorneys and other employees in a team environment, maintaining confidentiality and using discretion and tact.
- Ability to take initiative and multi-task in a demanding, deadline-driven environment with strong follow-up.
- Ability to learn quickly with minimal supervision.
- Omaha, NE
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!