- Omaha, NE, USA
- 15.00-16.00 per hour
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
LOCATION: 8656 F Street, Omaha, NE
HOURS: Days: 5:45 am to 6:00 pm Nights: 5:45 pm to 6:00 am
PAY: $15.00 to $16.00 depending on experience and education, premium pay for nights and weekends additional
Shifts: Day and Night Shifts available
SCHEDULE FULL-TIME: 3 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
SCHEDULE PART-TIME: 2 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Comprehensive benefit package.
Plus unique extra perks such as:
- Free drinks & snacks onsite
- Massage chair in Serenity room
- Monthly 100 free wellness minutes at Pivot Concierge Health in Omaha, NE
- Free tele-heath and tele-counseling services
- Subscription to free online site for nursing continuing education credits
- 2 sets of new navy blue scrubs and jacket
We're looking to add Healthcare professionals that enjoy using technology to serve patients and give the highest level of care, all from a comfortable business setting. We provide indirect patient care in a nursing center, we are connected to the patient rooms by cameras. Our Healthcare team is able to see and talk with the patients.
CNA : Our virtual certified care team members help keep patient safe by watching and talking to them via the cameras and speaker in the room to help them not fall. They provide virtual sitter care.
Come join our team!
- Provide support to certified staff to monitor patient safety
- Ensures complete visualization of the patient via remote monitoring equipment.
- Observes the patient's activity and behavior and redirects the patient as needed. If indicated, immediately notifies certified/licensed coworker of the need for physical intervention (such as toileting assistance assisting patient to lie back in bed, moving an item closer, etc)
- Able to identify safety risks
- Functions cooperatively as a team member. Responds as directed by certified/licensed coworkers
- Communicates in a professional manner
- Offers support and feedback to peers and staff. Applies principles of great customer service and team work
- Accurately records data collected
- Offers consistent support to team members.
- Complies with all rules, regulations, and standards.
- Maintains the privacy and security of all confidential and protected health information. Uses and discloses only that information which is necessary to perform the function of the job.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be dependable and work assigned schedule with predictable and reliable attendance. We work as a team to keep patients safe.
- Previous experience in customer service
- Interest in working in healthcare and learning of health care professions to grow your career
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
Background check/drug screen: External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances.
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Banyan Medical Systems is a next generation care delivery services and technology company focused on improving patient outcomes and lowering the cost of healthcare for hospitals nationwide. Banyan currently enables over one third of the nation's healthcare systems with technology that integrates systems across the enterprise, combined with high-fidelity two-way communication that harmoniously joins local hospital staff with virtual medical professionals to provide the best patient care, at the point of need, wherever it is required; thus driving up efficiency and improving patient health and satisfaction.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!