- Omaha, NE, USA
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Need a break from hospital life? We have several office based LPN positions available!
Click on the following link to schedule a phone interview at a time that works for you! We would love to chat with you!
SCHEDULE A VIDEO INTERVIEW
LOCATION: 8656 F Street, Omaha, NE
HOURS: Nights: 06:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m.
PAY: $23.00 to $25.00 depending on experience and education
BONUS PREMIUM PAY: Nights $1.75, Weekend Nights $4.00
Shifts: Night Shifts available
SCHEDULE FULL-TIME: 3 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
SCHEDULE PART-TIME: 2 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
Comprehensive benefit package.
unique extra perks such as:
- Free drinks & snacks onsite
- Massage chair in Serenity room
- Monthly 100 free wellness minutes at Pivot Concierge Health in Omaha, NE
- Free tele-heath and tele-counseling services
- Subscription to free online site for nursing continuing education credits
- 2 sets of new scrubs and jacket
We're looking to add Healthcare professionals that enjoy using technology to serve patients and give the highest level of care, all from a comfortable business setting. We provide indirect patient care in a nursing center, we are connected to the patient rooms by cameras. Our Healthcare team is able to see and talk with the patients.
RN and LPN: Our virtual nurses help support the bedside nurse by conducting the admission, patient education, and discharge instructions. Our virtual team allows the floor nurse to have more time.
Come join our team!
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must have a multi-state license in the state that you live in
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Must be dependable and work assigned schedule with predictable and reliable attendance. We work as a team to keep patients safe.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills needed to navigate various electronic medical records and office systems
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
Experience: Two (2) in healthcare preferred.
- LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse, active multi-state uncensored
- BLS- Basic Life Support certification required from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. Cert
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!