- Omaha, NE, USA
We provide excellent benefits, including health insurance, paid time off (PTO), 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, fun company events and company swag
Banyan Medical Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. We design, develop, produce, sell, and support custom Healthcare IT solutions. Our work focuses on the integration of real-time data streams in support of providing care givers, patients, and family members access to coordinated, holistic care information. We currently offer configurable solutions for procedural area integration (e.g. operating rooms), fall prevention, virtual nursing, and multi-source audio/video collaboration. In addition, we offer scalable custom solutions for addressing room to enterprise level collaboration needs. Banyan Medical Systems is an innovative Healthcare IT integrator looking for dynamic, energetic, accountable, and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team.
Banyan Medical Systems is looking for professionals in the healthcare field who can create, build, and manage the end to end journey for customers with a high emphasis on customer satisfaction and retention.
Primary goals are to grow existing customer footprint, ensure customer is referenceable post implementation and to remain executive focal point for the customer supporting strategic goals, expansion, technology adoption and service needs. You will be responsible for executive sponsorship of all projects and are responsible for ensuring customers achieve positive clinical and financial outcomes post implementation.
Our customers should always be willing to recommend Banyan to their fellow colleagues. You promote the Banyan brand and ensure our customers are adopting Banyan as an integral part of their overall solution. You are proactive and you are a champion both internally and externally. You also understand how to manage expectations and scope. You will need to work closely with various stakeholders across the organization at all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities.
Regular reporting on progress to senior leadership. You will develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the business of assigned accounts including customers key initiatives and priorities. You will analyze accounts, create strategic customer roadmaps, educate customers on Banyan new product/services roadmap demonstrating how our solutions are a match to solving business needs and ultimately are responsible for managing the long-term success of the customer.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, have positive can-do attitude, organized, and possess excellent problem solving and communication skills. You enjoy problem solving, removing roadblocks, and proactively managing strategic customer accounts. You are a self-starter, have commanding executive presence, and have the ability to work independently with multiple customers.
Director, Customer Success:
- Ability to manage up to 5 acute care facilities ranging from 300-500 beds each.
- Program Manager: Acts as Banyan's Executive Sponsor for strategic accounts (formal project role)
- Build partner relationships with customers - strive to become trusted advisor
- Ensure the account success, responsible for all customer activity for assigned customers.
- Customer communication and messaging gatekeeper; voice to the customer
- Voice of the customer to internal stakeholder teams
- Ensures customers are referenceable and willing to host site visits and or reference calls
- Ensure Banyan Services (technology, support and staffing) are in alignment with customer expectations; ie, system availability, issues resolved in timely manner, staffing levels provided enable full compliment of work to be completed.
- Account Expansion- Cultivate opportunities to grow new revenue and expand existing customer footprint
- Manage Customer Score Card & reporting: Minimum quarterly account reviews/wellness checks with customer "C" suite
- Establish, cultivate and enhance relationships at CXO level
- Prepares and hosts quarterly strategic customer business review
- Create revenue retention and renewal program - ensure 100% of customers remain under contract
- Responsible for having a deep understanding of customer business initiatives, overall goals and business needs to determine how Banyan can be part of their solutions.
- Ensures customer success metrics are obtained
Director, Customer Success Experience:
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of experience in a sales, consulting or services leadership role
- Healthcare industry experience; ie, clinical experience in acute hospital setting
- Demonstrated experience driving new bookings and maintaining existing revenue book of business
- Executive presence and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listener with an aptitude for problem solving and ability to synthesize complex issues
- Ability to influence positive outcomes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite; ie, Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Basic understanding of technology as it relates to systems and software. Experience working with Healthcare IT systems preferred.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business and RN, MSN preferred.
Hours of work:
- Full-Time Exempt, may include occasional evenings and weekends depending upon the clients need
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Work out of home office or at customer site
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!