- Omaha, NE, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive Benefits Package Plus Perks Plus unique extra perks such as: - free drinks & snacks onsite - massage chair in Serenity room onisitr - Monthly 100 free wellness minutes at Pivot Conceirge Health in Omaha, NE - Free teleheath and telecounseling services - Subscriptipn to free online site for nursing continuing education credits - 2 sets of new navy blue scrubs and jacket
Need a break from hospital life? We have several office based RN positions available! Support ICU patients in hospitals across the nation from the comfort of an office.
Click on the following link to schedule a phone interview at a time that works for you! We would love to chat with you!
TITLE: Registered Nurse, RN ICU Virtual Telehealth
SCHEDULE A PHONE INTERVIEW ://.com//phone-interviews-1
WORKSITE LOCATION: 8656 F Street, Omaha, NE, 68127
HOURS: 06:00 p.m. to 06:00 a.m. or 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
SHIFT: Days or nights
PAY: $33.00 to $36.00 depending on ICU experience and education
BONUS PREMIUM PAY: Weekends $2.25
SCHEDULE FULL-TIME: 3 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
SCHEDULE PART-TIME: 2 days a week 12 hours shifts and every other weekend and rotating holidays.
BENEFITS: Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term, Long Term, Accident, and 401k w match
unique extra perks:
- Free drinks & snacks onsite
- Massage chair in Serenity room
- Monthly 100 free wellness minutes at Pivot Concierge Health in Omaha, NE
- Free tele-heath and tele-counseling services
- Subscription to free online site for nursing continuing education credits
- 2 sets of new scrubs and jacket
We're looking to add Healthcare professionals that enjoy using technology to serve patients and give the highest level of care, all from a comfortable business setting. We provide indirect patient care in a nursing center, we are connected to the patient rooms by cameras. Our Healthcare team is able to see and talk with the patients.
RN and LPN: Our virtual nurses help support the bedside nurse by conducting the admission, patient education, and discharge instructions. Our virtual team allows the floor nurse to have more time.
Come join our team!
Location: Omaha, NE
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Must have a multi-state license in the state that you live in
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required. Bachelors Degree in Nursing preferred
Experience: Two (2) in ICU healthcare preferred.
- RN- Registered Nurse multi-state uncensored nurse license in Nebraska
- BLS- Basic Life Support certification required from American Heart Association or American Red Cross. Cert
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status.)
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Background check/drug screen: External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances.
Banyan is an equal opportunity employer. Banyan will not discriminate against any applicant for employment race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (402) 926-0434 or email us at HR@banyanmed.com and let us know the nature of your request. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Banyan Medical Systems is a next generation care delivery services and technology company focused on improving patient outcomes and lowering the cost of healthcare for hospitals nationwide. Banyan currently enables over one third of the nation's healthcare systems with technology that integrates systems across the enterprise, combined with high-fidelity two-way communication that harmoniously joins local hospital staff with virtual medical professionals to provide the best patient care, at the point of need, wherever it is required; driving up efficiency and improving patient health and satisfaction.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!