- Marietta, GA, USA
- Pay will commensurate based on skills and experience.
- Full Time
Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
We are looking for a Graphics Designer to join our expanding in-house design and marketing team! This person would be directly involved in the development and execution of marketing and branding initiatives across various channels. Someone who can present concepts that are aligned with our business image and goals; has special attention to aesthetic, design, color and recognizability in a way that builds our brand identity.
Also handles photo direction, graphics, images, videos and social media posts that reflects the brand and perpetuates into mainstream culture.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone who is up to date and in tune with the latest trends and techniques.
- Knowledgeable on what customers are drawn to, want and need
- Can implement business ideas into creative strategies that attract buyers
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Skillful in design and photo-editing softwares, has exceptional creativity, the ability to come up with new and exciting ideas, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Conceptualize and deliver creative content including written, photo, and video assets to align with the brand's voice.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Contribute to brainstorming meetings and the development of new ideas.
- Create visually appealing video campaigns on social media and e-mail campaigns, as well as analyzing their impact.
- Conduct data research to grow and maintain customer databases.
- Collaborate with the Management Team, as well as Brand Manager and Web Developer to execute and implement new ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Ability to commute and work in our Marietta, Georgia office location
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.