- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Pay will commensurate based on skills and experience.
- Part Time
ATN HR Consulting Firm LLC is looking for a skilled and experienced Copywriter/Email Marketing Specialist to join our growing firm! Here at ATN, we combine our expertise and passion for business infrastructure and human resources in order to help small businesses that are experiencing rapid growth, build scalable and sustainable operations.
As a Copywriter/Email Marketing Specialist, you'll be responsible for writing and editing copy for a variety of projects including but not limited to print, web, mobile, video, and social media as well as working closely with the marketing and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging that is on brand.
We are seeking qualified candidates that have strong experience of copywriting and ability to adapt to the brand's voice. Email marketing and automation skills are a plus!
Please note that a strong internet connection as well as the ability to use the Microsoft Teams platform is a requirement for the position.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create, develop and review all copy to ensure consistency (e.g., style, tone, quality, etc.) and adherence to brand standards
- Create high-impact copy that is crisp, and easy to digest (short: ads, slogans, organic content, email, social media + long: webpages, blogs, e-books, presentation decks, product write-ups, and video scripts)
- Tailor content and style of each writing assignment to its purpose
- Identify key messages - understand and communicate powerfully, the main emotion we want the reader to feel, and the desired outcome of their actions
- Support the digital marketing manager in the development and execution of messaging and copy strategies that align with overall business objectives
- Balance writing for search engine optimization and people
- Support the company's channel sales teams by assisting in the execution of marketing support requests
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop creative strategies, concepts and ideas that promote consumer engagement with the brand
- Collaborate well with cross-functional team members to perform necessary writing, copyediting, and/or proofreading needs.
- Conduct research for product or channel marketing materials, as well as other topics as related to the piece or request at hand
- Shift between differing brand identities and audiences depending on the project or material needed
- Deliver copy documents on time and partner effectively with the digital marketing manager to gain approval or feedback.
- Maintain clean and organized files and asset management
- Move projects forward by following the project management process
- Balance multiple projects with differing and aggressive timelines, deliverables, and expectations.
- Execute other job related projects as required.