- Atlanta, GA, USA
- 3500-5000 per month
Competitive Pay, Fun Rewarding Working Environment and International Travel Opportunities
If you are passionate in helping businesses succeed, and have an awesome drive for delivering high-quality video and graphics, then we need you in our Circle of Greatness Academy winning team!
The Circle of Greatness Academy (COGA) is an online and in-person community created to equip and empower aspiring and new entrepreneurs with resources and connections to help them grow personally and professionally.
COGA was created to help goal-driven people like yourself move from ideas to execution by providing a close-knit accountability network to help you reach your goals and we are looking for a Media Production Specialist who will be in charge of our Media Projects including facility and equipment use, utilization of slides, and audio or graphic productions.
The Media Production Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end processes in creating a wide range of video and audio content for The Circle of Greatness Academy. They are responsible for designing and creating high quality creative media content for promotional needs.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Essential Responsibilities of the role include...
- Create high quality marketing videos, audio visual materials, and aids for training, information, and instruction purposes; produce and direct live and taped programs including public meetings, studio productions, training videos, public service announcements, and documentaries.
- Perform all phases of video production such as developing concepts and storyboarding according to business goals; videography, camera operation, and light staging; scouting and securing locations; editing, mixing sound, creating graphics, and using digital animation software.
- Plan and schedule shooting; determine and coordinate equipment needs. Cleaning and disassembling hardware equipment. Troubleshoots problems with the equipment.
- Generate multimedia digital storytelling videos using stills, graphics, animation, sound effects, narration, and music; perform audio recording, extracting, and editing for podcasting; develop video slideshow presentations; load videos online; responsible for photography for use in promotions, productions, and publications; utilize software to prepare and enhance photos.
- Sustain production database, tape library system, and equipment.
- Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Prepares production budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in video production or equivalent education and experience
- 3-5 years industry experience. Has strong background in digital media development, design and delivery with an emphasis on the creation of creative video production using industry-standard tools and techniques.
- Experience working independently to prioritize and organize workload Significant expertise with digital audio/video production and post-production tools
- Operating and maintaining media equipment o Proven digital video camera operating knowledge, substantial expertise and skills to deliver high quality content (ability to use DSLRs, Digital Cinema Cameras, Pro Video Camcorders) o Recording and editing audio files using professional recording software (e.g., Audacity)
- High level proficiency in video editing
- 2D/3D and Motion Graphics using After Effects or other industry standard programs
- Experience researching, selecting and ordering applicable equipment
- Experience producing or delivering webcasts (e.g., Livestream) is an asset
- Willingness and has the flexibility to travel