Financial Experts of America is looking for dedicated, highly skilled and passionate Events Coordinator to be part of our growing team. As a leading professional firm that organizes a large number of meetings, conferences, and events for internal and external partners throughout the year. We're looking for a well-organized events coordinator to make these gatherings effective, cost-efficient, and most importantly, memorable.
We are looking for a creative and talented Events Coordinator to organize outstanding and unforgettable events.As an Events Coordinator, you will be responsible for every part of event preparations, such as choosing venues, approving menus, developing seating plans, and evaluating success afterward.
The ideal candidate for this position will have his or her hands fully evaluating and negotiating with potential vendors, working with the legal team to draft service contracts, and managing communications with guests, speakers, and client stakeholders. Above all, he or she will be comfortable in a role that demands a creative, business-driven mindset and lasting relationships with vendors.
Scope of Services Include:
- Gain a complete understanding of the requirements for each event
- Research vendors and make selections based on creativity, quality, and cost
- Book venues and schedule guests, which includes contract drafting and confirmation and day-of logistics
- Develop content for event materials and work with graphic designer to produce
- Hire personnel as needed across all functions of an event (registration, set up, catering, audio/visual, etc.)
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including placing orders, monitoring vendors, travel planning, restaurant reservations, facilitating company attendees, monitoring registration, tracking RSVPs, answering questions and resolving issues
- Degree in hospitality management or public relations
- Proven experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment
- Track record of creative, successful events
- Past experience working with colleagues in graphic design, sales, marketing and communications specialties
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure without losing a customer-service oriented attitude
This is an independent contractor position so business owners, consultants and freelancers are welcome to apply. Candidates must be able to supply their own means of transportation, materials, technology and work equipment.This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement or employment relationship between the company and the worker, and is subject to change by the company as the organizational needs and requirements of the job tasks change.
About Financial Experts of America
Financial Experts of America is a full-service Professional Firm that has been serving clients since 2013. We are extremely passionate and dedicated to bringing long-term solutions through consultation, research, and tax strategy.
We serve clients across the United States with Individual Federal and State Returns, Corporate Tax Returns, and offer Home Ownership Readiness courses. When you are looking for top shelf, concierge service, look no further than Financial Experts of America to help solve your problems and find solutions for your unique situation.