Financial Experts of America is looking for dedicated, highly skilled and passionate Sales Coordinator to be part of our growing team. As a leading professional firm that organizes a large number of meetings, conferences, and events for internal and external partners throughout the year, you will be an essential part of the process that drives our business forward.
As a Sales Coordinator, you'll be responsible for selling the firm's products and services to new and existing clients by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
We are seeking qualified candidates that have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales/revenue generating opportunities
- Identify appropriate prospects and sales leads, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
- Prepare professional and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as required for executive-level presentations
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Consistently demonstrates behavior that is consistent with company values
- Serves as a brand champion for The Financial Experts of America
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to work and communicate with a team in an online collaboration platform.
- Must have proficient computer and technical skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work proactively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, innovative and creative
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change.