Corrielus Cardiology is looking for a dedicated, skilled and passionate Sales Coordinator to be part of our growing team. We're seeking a qualified sales coordinator to help us promote our company and expand our services in our mission to improve the lives of people and support better cardiovascular health.
We are looking for a strong and assertive sales professional to lead our sales outreach initiatives. As a Sales Coordinator, your primary responsibility is to help us secure new business. This role combines superb networking skills, organization, and day-to-day management activities.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a go-getter, self-starter and should have impeccable sales and negotiation skills, and has a strong understanding of the sales process. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to excel at generating leads, is organized, has excellent communication skills and the ability to exercise good judgment.
Scope of Services Include:
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Establish and meet marketing and business development goals in accordance with the company's overall business goals
- Generate reports on marketing sales metrics
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources; lead generation is a significant part of the responsibilities and duties of this position
- Develop customer referral program
- Maintain knowledge of new products
- Maintain client relationships with follow phone calls and check-ins
- Develop marketing and sales promotions and initiatives
- The ideal candidate(s) will have a minimum of 1 year of sales experience (experience in medical field is preferred but not necessary)
- Have an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Great self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to answer prospective client's questions efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated, driven, and have a entrepreneur spirit
This is an independent contractor position so business owners, consultants and freelancers are welcome to apply. Candidates must be able to supply their own means of transportation, materials, technology and work equipment.This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement or employment relationship between the company and the worker, and is subject to change by the company as the organizational needs and requirements of the job tasks change.
About Corrielus Cardiology
Corrielus Cardiology offers a unique approach to cardiovascular care. The cardiologists and staff are strongly committed to providing patients in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with a comfortable, integrative, and educational environment that fosters overall wellness. Patients from all walks of life can find trusted, comprehensive care at Corrielus Cardiology.
The cardiovascular care center is led by board-certified non-invasive cardiologist, Sanul Corrielus, MD, MBA, FACC. Dr. Corrielus brings experience and passion for serving and educating the community. Corrielus Cardiology delivers a unique team approach to integrative medicine that focuses on nutrition, exercise, and stress relief as a way to support better cardiovascular health.
At Corrielus Cardiology, the team values the strong correlation between heart health and overall wellness. The practice aims to educate the community on how good lifestyle choices and routines can ultimately help prevent emergency room visits, save money, and build stronger, healthier families. Corrielus Cardiology provides a friendly, inviting, and culturally sensitive environment, and they want each patient to feel comfortable and cared for on a personal level.
The practice offers comprehensive heart and wellness care, including preventive cardiology, cardiology consultations, echocardiograms, stress testing, second opinions, advanced cardiovascular testing, and non-invasive treatment options for a number of heart-related conditions, such as chest pain and varicose veins. To better serve their patients, they also offer concierge medicine services and an enhanced accessed membership program. The community-focused practice is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and backed by a team of compassionate and skilled providers, which allows them to create the most rewarding and positive experience for patients.