Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance to the manufacturing floor.
- Perform and/or coordinate Equipment preventive maintenance activities: scheduled maintenance, diagnose faults and respond to breakdowns, troubleshooting, create maintenance procedures as applicable, managing stocks of suppliers and equipment.
- Develops test schemes, fixtures, and devices.
- Thinks critically to improve production efficiency and turn-around time
- Measures parts, creates prototypes, tests parts.
- Supports CAPA and FMEA activities.
- Perform Equipment installation and support production line validation activities.
- Produces and reviews product documentation including manufacturing work instructions, drawings, proposals, and technical reports.
- Perform testing, data collection and analysis, research, and prototype creation.
- Perform Layouts changes and workstations designing and implementation
- Perform Fixtures design and verification is preferred
- 3D CAD design and drawing support using SolidWorks is preferred
- Works under general direction.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Currently Enrolled in Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Industrial, Mfg Engineering or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience related to electromechanical products. An emphasis in medical devices, connector design, fine wire termination, and cabling is preferred.
- Understanding of ISO 13485 & 21 CFR 820 is preferred.
- Knowledge 2D CAD and 3D CAD modeling is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of applicable industrial experience preferred
We believe there is a better way to bring products to market. We use an engineer-to-engineer approach to develop custom interconnect solutions for our customers who are improving quality of life through their products.
Join us in our mission to be the leading provider of custom interconnect solutions. ATL has operations in China, Costa Rica, Taiwan, UT-USA, plus remote staff in strategic global locations ... and we're growing!
Customer Centric: We create a positive customer experience by utilizing our expertise through development and throughout the product lifecycle
Humility: We seek to gain further knowledge to promote mutual growth and understanding
Accountability: We commit to the success and well-being of our customers and employees by being accountable for our words and actions
Transparency: We build trusting relationships with our customers and employees by being open and honest
Solutions Driven: We work as a team with our customers to achieve results
ATL Technology is a Critical Manufacturer, therefore our employees are Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers. ATL has implemented COVID related policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment and prevent disruptions to our operations. Please contact ATL Human Resources for additional information.