- Work from Home, CAN
- Paid Training
- Full Time
Comprehensive Flex Benefits
100% Online Application. Virtual Interview.
Bilingual Inbound Customer Assistance Representative - Tier 1 - Remote
When you're good at what you do, you can Work from Home.
When you're the best at what you do, come work with us!
Work from Home - Canada
Application Closing Date:
We provide expert assistance for moments that matter.
Now part of Sitel Group, Assistance Services Group (ASG) is committed to building positive and lasting relationships with our clients' customers, associates, and citizens. For over 66 years, we have provided enterprise-wide services addressing needs across various industries, including automotive, healthcare, insurance and legal. But regardless of the industry, our goal remains the same: to provide timely assistance and information for the moments that matter most. Whether it's car trouble in the middle of nowhere or a child's fever in the middle of the night, we pride ourselves on being there 24/7 with prompt, professional and experienced help.
We believe in relationships, value, change and YOU.
What Can We Offer YOU!
- With the rising cost of Gas Prices, what better way to ease the Day's stress than by Working from Home. Benefits include saving time, money, and the environment.
- Hands-on paid virtual classroom-style training.
- Company-sponsored benefits include medical, dental, life and vision insurance, company-matched RRSP contribution and paid vacation time.
- Don't have the equipment needed to do the job? Don't worry; we will send you what you need.
- Bilingual (French/English) associates are paid an additional $2.50 per hour.
When work seems fun, you must be working from home.
Customer Assistance, Tier 1
As a full-time Work from Home Bilingual Customer Assistance Representative in our Tier 1 Group, you'll represent one of the world's best-loved brands as the trusted Canadian voice of a major automotive manufacturer. You'll provide exceptional customer service to vehicle owners with concerns about almost everything, including warranty coverage, repair issues, dealership concerns and vehicle features, escalating complex cases to the Tier 2 Group for more specialized support. When you listen calmly and patiently, respond with helpful solutions and accurate information, and take every complaint seriously, you'll reduce their stress level and improve their day.
What You Bring!
- You currently reside in Canada
- High School graduates or equivalent
- Must have at least six (6) months of working experience in the customer service field
- Knowledge of MS Office 365, MS TEAMS and a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must have a good command of English and spoken French
- You'll need to be able to work varying shifts from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 18:00 EST.
- Problem-Solving, Empathy, Adaptability and Reliability
What You Can Offer US!
- A desk, comfortable chair, access to a quiet home office space, high-speed internet and the ability to hardwire your internet modem to the equipment we supply.
LOVE YOUR CAREER!
ASG is pleased to accommodate individual needs within the recruitment process. If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.