- Work from Home, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Comprehensive Flex Benefits
100% Online Application. Virtual Interview.
Bilingual French/English Intake Navigator - Telehealth
Soyez la voix patiente qu'ils entendent quand cela compte le plus pour eux.
Work from Home - Ontario
Application Closing Date:
As a member of our Bilingual Intake Navigation team, you will act as the gatekeeper in one of the most diverse and dynamic teams in our work from home call centre environment. Whether you are prioritizing how quickly a patient gets to a nurse based on the nature of the call, finding healthcare services for a caller, scheduling appointments for someone seeking legal assistance or recording the reason that someone is absent from work, there is a wide range of calls to navigate.
We provide expert assistance for moments that matter.
Assistance Services Group (ASG) is committed to building positive and lasting relationships with our clients' customers, employees and citizens. For over 66 years, we have provided enterprise-wide services addressing needs across a variety of industries, including automotive, healthcare, insurance and legal. But regardless of the industry, our goal remains the same: to provide timely assistance and information for the moments that matter most. Whether it's car trouble in the middle of nowhere, or a child's fever in the middle of the night, we pride ourselves on being there 24/7 with prompt, professional and experienced help.
We believe in relationships, value, change and YOU.
A Day in the Life of a Bilingual Intake Navigator
No need to drive to work, no matter the weather, you're already there! At the start of your shift, you log in, make sure your system is connected, check your emails, and then be ready to start taking calls. You will get calls about absolutely everything and will need to prioritize accordingly.
In this fast-paced inbound environment, you will answer calls promptly and courteously, responding to and navigating through the caller's concerns. You will prioritize health care calls and log patient information. You may refer them to a heath care service or provide callers with an anticipated time of call-back from a Registered Nurse. You will demonstrate empathy toward customers seeking legal advice or reporting an absence from their work. You will adhere to specific protocols and procedures to ensure that patient safety and confidentiality exceed our guidelines. You are independent and confident, self-motivated, empathetic, and passionate about supporting our customers.
There is a lot to learn and always something to do, you have to give it time. It's OK if you don't know everything! If you need help, you can access our internal resources, or ask someone on our experienced team. On breaks you can go outside, let the dog out, or just relax.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 months on-the-job experience
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Computer literacy able to learn and utilize multiple systems.
- Able to work varying shifts in our 24/7 operation mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnight shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays.
- Dedicated, quiet office space in your home with high-speed internet and a feature-free landline.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read, write and speak in English and French.
What we provide:
- Technology Suite (Computer, Monitors, Headsets, etc.)
- Paid training and vacation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package & RRSP Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary Roadside Assistance and various corporate discounts
- Bilingual Premium of $2.50 per hour
Your future is calling - Join Our Team!
LOVE YOUR CAREER!
ASG is pleased to accommodate individual needs within the recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.