Field Service Engineer
- To install a highly automated high vacuum CVD/PVD systems in a cleanroom environment at our customer site.
- Assist in any system upgrade work at customer site at short notice.
- Support system warranty standby as plan out by Lead Engineer.
- Report promptly on the development of his fieldwork or system issues faced to Lead Engineer with clear and precise information.
- Active participation in meetings and conference call as necessary
- Engineering, Materials Science or Physics Degree with minimum 3 years' installation experience in cleanroom environment
- Display excellent troubleshooting capabilities
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Diploma holders with minimum 5 years' relevant experience will also be considered
- Good command of verbal and written English
- PLC knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to work long hours