Titile: HCSS Specialist
Job Status: Exempt
Location: Various locations including the Metropolitan DMV
Reports To: IT Manager
Summary: The HCSS Specialist position with Anchor Construction Corporation offers an opportunity for
a fulfilling career. This role is in Lanham, Maryland, and reports to the IT Manager. The Anchor HCSS
Specialist is someone who enjoys working in a team environment, has interpersonal skills, is a problem
solver, and communicates effectively.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years HCSS experience.
- Extensive experience with HeavyBid, Equipment 360, HCSS Safety, HeavyJob Manager, and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Experience with iOS and Android operating systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Fluent in both Spanish and English preferred, but not required
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess, Design, Develop, and Evaluate the HCSS system across all departments
- Provide training and development of HCSS
- Identify HCSS champions within each department
- Troubleshoot and solve common issues as they relate to the HCSS system
- Maintain documentation for processes and procedures.
- This position requires traveling to troubleshoot and provide support at multiple offices and field
Anchor Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Anchor Construction Corporation is one of the Mid-Atlantic Region's most respected and leading self-performing utility and infrastructure firms, delivering superior solutions for public agencies, utilities, and businesses east and west of the Chesapeake Bay (throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and Washington, D.C.). Anchor offers construction services in a variety of markets including bridges, dry and wet utilities, and green infrastructure. Anchor employs over 450 professionals.
The Anchor Way
Anchor creates partnerships that produce innovative, cost-effective, and quality construction projects that exceed our customers' expectations - in a safe environment.
Safety, quality, integrity, and teamwork are at the core of everything we do - every shift, every day.