- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Full Job Description
Job DescriptionAltos Group dba V2 Staffing is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant for a potential placement opportunities to support the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency (CSOSA) in the DC metropolitan area. We are looking for a compassionate, reliable, credible professional who is knowledgeable and well trained in the administrative assisting scope of practice. The individual will be able to follow health, safety and medical record handling guidelines faithfully and consistently. The administrative assistant shall work under the project manager to preform a variety of administrative tasks.As an available agent at Altos Group dba V2 Staffing you pick your hours, you decide what type of setting your willing to work and services your willing to provide. As an available agent at Altos Group dba V2 Staffing, we offer options to meet the needs of our employees and our clients!
- Minimum of 3 years of education beyond high school from an accredited business, secretarial, or technical school, junior college, college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Medical Secretary or Medical records Admin
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience as an Administrative Assistant that worked in either a residential treatment, community corrections, re-entry, or correctional facility, public health clinic or federally qualified health center
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with offenders/defendants
What we expect from you!
- Order and maintain an adequate supplies of examination and treatment materials
- Maintain medical records in accordance with Federal Confidentiality Regulations, 42 CFR, Part II
- Provide telephone coverage for the medical services unit
- Notify Unit Managers of residents who fail to appear for appointments
- Enroll residents in the District of Columbia's Health Insurance Program (i.e., Alliance Healthcare System
- Schedule appointments for external medical consultations.
- Willingness to undergo a Background Check
- Must possess knowledge of methods, techniques, and procedures to perform job activities on various types of medical equipment and automated systems and of safety principles and infection control in the patient care environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor and interface with high level medical providers, clients
- Superb customer service
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Reliable, dependable, and trustworthy, as well as able to maintain confidential information
- Able to work designated schedule, as well as maintain attendance and punctuality-
Altos Group is an EEO Employer/ Protected Veteran / Disabled
Altos Federal Group, Inc https://altosgroup.applicantpro.com