- Lubbock, TX, USA
- Negotiable, depending upon experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance; 401(k) Matching and Defined Contribution Plan; Incentive Plan; Fitness Benefit; Mobile Phone; Paid Time Off; Tuition Reimbursement; Company Apparel; Corporate Discount Program
DATE: May 3, 2021
POSITION: Director of Customer Success
LOCATION: Lubbock, Texas
SALARY: Negotiable, depending upon experience
*AgTexas, at its sole discretion, may offer this position with a different title based upon the qualifications of the candidate.
AgTexas Farm Credit Services serves approximately 2,600 borrowers in a 43-county trade territory. The association has an average volume of approximately $2 billion. The loan portfolio consists of cotton, peanuts, livestock, dairy, feed grains, real estate, and ag-related business loans. The association territory provides diversity in production and mortgage loans as well as commodities financed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Agriculture, or equivalent experience. Seven (7) or more years of experience developing and maintaining relationships. Must possess strong customer relationship skills and commitment to outstanding customer service. Works under minimum supervision. Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be well organized, team oriented, and a self-starter.
JOB PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
- Ensures an outstanding customer experience with all AgTexas treasury products.
- Works to enhance relationships between AgTexas and members through correct treasury product selection, training, and support.
- Will be required to possess detailed working knowledge of all AgTexas treasury products.
- Will implement ongoing treasury product training for customer facing staff. Coordinates with teams to ensure accurate setup of products.
- May periodically meet with customers to review services and identify additional needs.
- Conducts ongoing market research of other cash management solutions.
- Performs analysis on each product, working with FCBT to maximize product effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Join lenders on sales calls as appropriate and provides ongoing customer support.
Frequent interaction with finance employees with the responsibility of cash management, customer facing employees, and AgTexas Marketing personnel. Occasional interaction with Farm Credit Bank of Texas employees. Occasional interaction with AgTexas Sr. Management and Board of Directors. Occasional interaction with area professionals and others who deal with the association in the normal course of business.
AgTexas FCS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information.
Persons with disabilities who require an accommodation to complete the application process should call our Lubbock office at (806) 745-4575 and ask to speak to one of our HR representatives to request accommodation in the application process.