- 17-Mar-2022 to Until Filled (EST)
- Operations -Direct
- Bowling Green, OH, USA
- Full Time
Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift Available!
Pay starts at $17/hour, $1/hour shift differential for 2nd shift, and opportunity for pay increases with cross-training. Eligible a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
A-Gas is the world leader in the supply and life cycle management of specialty gas and chemicals such as refrigerants, halocarbons, blowing agents, and clean agent fire protection. Our purpose is to protect the environment by reducing global warming gas and preventing their release into the atmosphere. For more information on A-Gas, and our environmental journey, please go to www.agas.com/us.
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE WAGE AND SIGN-ON BONUS AFTER AN OFFER OF FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT MADE
Once you are a full-time employee, A-Gas offers competitive benefits, including 401k with company match, paid time off, holiday pay, and great company culture. It is an exciting time to be a part of A-Gas, come grow with us!
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Check-in and inspect compressed gas cylinders
- Accurately maintain cylinder records and enter data into the cylinder tracking system (Data Entry)
- Safely operate equipment for refurbishing, painting, decanting, or refilling cylinders
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Employees must be available to work at least 40 hours per week and be available for overtime hours
- Can lift, push or pull at least 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- Must have high attention to detail to receive, inspect, and certify incoming and outgoing cylinders
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures
- Must be able to handle high-pressure and liquid cylinders
- Previous experience working with compressed gas and/or gas cylinders is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.