- Integrated Clinical Services
- NJ, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
is an integrated health care organization dedicated to industry-leading prevention, treatment and wellness services compassionately delivered to ensure that every individual, family, and community achieves their greatest potential.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
support of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) brings together a diverse workforce to successfully achieve our mission of moving lives forward in the community. is an equal opportunity employer, we aim to create a productive workplace, where all workforce members feel engaged and valued. As part of , you play an important role in supporting our commitment to DEI throughout the organization.
If you want job flexibility and to make a difference in the community, join Team as a Therapist.
You'd be joining a team focused on healing our communities
is an integrated health care agency dedicated to industry-leading prevention, treatment and wellness services compassionately delivered to ensure that every individual, family and community achieves their greatest potential.
What you'll do:
- - Participate in innovative initiatives designed to engage communities in care and treatment
- Collaborate with team members to implement evidence-based services
What we provide:
- Flexibility with your work setting and hours (full-time, part-time and Fee-for-service opportunities are available)
- Competitive salary and 401k with a match
- Career advancement opportunities including participation in an leadership development program
- Year-end performance bonuses
- Health, vision and dental coverage for you and your family
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- CEU's and free training programs
- An innovative culture which allows you to grow and learn with the agency
What you'll bring to the team:
- Master's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Must have strong clinical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to motivate and engage your team as well as be an effective leader across the agency
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, use of an insured vehicle and an acceptable driving record
- Professionalism and a commitment to excellence in care
Together we'll be:
- A passionate, innovative, care-focused team, working collaboratively and creatively to ensure the health and wellness of individuals and families in our communities