- Southampton, PA, USA
- 22 per hour
- Full Time
Great benefits (health, dental, vision, disability, 401k, PTO)
Join a dynamic manufacturing company serving the lawn and garden industry!
* Operate lift truck and other material handling devices in the movement of parts, products, material and equipment.
* Receive materials, parts and subassemblies. Check for proper counts.
* Utilize material handling equipment to move products into proper storage locations in warehouse and production areas.
* Issue materials to various assembly operations or to shipping department.
* Responsible for maintaining inventory and organization of materials in the warehouse and production including cycle counts.
* Utilize computer and/or scanning guns to record inventory moves to proper locations.
* Ensure environment, health and safety procedures are followed (including forklift daily inspections).
* Performing other duties as assigned by Supervisor (ie. assembly work) as required.
* Reporting unusual conditions, inventory discrepancies or problems to Supervisor.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to perform math calculations.
* Must have 1-3 years of forklift operating experience. Prior forklift certification preferred.