- 17-Mar-2021 to 24-Jun-2021 (CST)
- Bismarck, ND, USA
- Depends on experience
Full benefit package
Concrete Finisher (Mariner Construction) - Bismarck, ND
Needed to smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools. Align forms for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters; patch voids; and use saws to cut expansion joints.
• Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
• Spread, level and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
• Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointer, and straightedge.
• Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
2 years experience preferred.
Compensation package is dependent upon qualifications and experience
Current driver license is preferred and must pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Strata Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.